Chevron nails do not require any nail art tools, just two nail polishes, hence anyone can do it.
I am too lethargic to create intricate nail art designs on a regular basis. I always try to come up with simple , easy to do yet beautiful nail art designs which hardly require any time. This particular nail art is my go to nail art when I have very less time to come up something interesting for my nails.
I have used a neon pink nail polish along with purple glitter nail paint. You can choose any other two contrasting nail polishes too. The glitter nail paint adds a little zing and glamour to your nails which ordinary nail polishes don’t. Hope you like these nails.
- Base Coat (LYN Base Coat)
- Top Coat (O.P.I Top Coat)
- Pink Nail Polish (I have used Colorbar Nail Lacquer Pink Lady)
- Purple Glitter Nail Polish (LYN Purple Pleaser)
- Apply the base coat and let it dry completely
- Next apply the pink nail polish on all the nails. (2 coats)
- In order to create a chevron tip, take purple glitter nail polish and stoke it in diagonal position from the left side of the nail.Repeat the same stroke from the right side of the nail.
- Apply a top coat and voila your nails are ready.